Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Scare Crow

Hahaha, I had no idea that talitiainen was blue tit in English. That's pretty funny.

Anyway, my balcony is infested with them. I'm not sure why, but they especially seem to like the thuya I have in there. It was ok though, until I found one dead on the floor. Now, every time I see one of them standing on the railing I'm terrified it'll fly to the window.

In Finland we don't celebrate Halloween, but it did give me an idea. Tadaa!

008

I can't remember where I found the pattern exactly, but if you Google "raven silhouette" or similar, it gives a lot of results. I cut it out of black sponge rubber and attached it to the window.

I haven't seen any blue tits since. Heh.

2 comments:

  1. No siis. Teenkö mä ne nyt sittenkin? Luulin et Joyce... Saat ne joululahjaks. Tai Wowia... :3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...