Monday, July 18, 2011

Crochet Rainbow

001

I found the pattern here.

I crocheted two rainbows according to the pattern for the bigger rainbow. I omitted the last two rows, because I run out of colors. This is a great project to use up stash, by the way.

Then I just sewed the rainbows together using the colors of the stripes. Be sure to leave long tails as you switch colours, so that you can use them to sew the rainbows together neatly.

004

I stuffed it lightly using some polyfil. Quick and easy.

005

This paired with the sun and some clouds would make a very cute mobile. Like this:

009

7 comments:

  1. Hello !
    I like visiting your blog from time to time. There's often something nice to discover. I love this rainbow. I will make one for my daughter. (she already has a cloud !)
    Thanks for the blog !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That's so nice to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I can't wait to try making one. It'll make a great gift for all the babies popping up all around me. :D Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! :) If you make one, please post a link, I'd love to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WARD RAFFERTY and ROB McCREA..." DO"...
    WITH IRA!!!!
    GUY HURE!
    RYAN to NATALIE....
    "HURRAY!"
    LET's PLAY.....COMET!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute.....
    I will try to make one.
    Thankyou..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...